Need help with DBIC applications? contact info from VT consultant fyi

• May 03, 2023 12:01 PM
    Message # 13189538
    Anonymous

Hi Ron,

Thanks for taking my call!  Here is some more information about me and the partnerships I am trying to foster. Please let me know if you have any avenues to get the word out or have specific people you could point me to — this is such an amazing opportunity!

I am a Vermont-based marketing and design professional who provides strategic branding, packaging, and website consulting and design services to farm and food clients. I trained as a farmer and have worked on farms in both Vermont and Massachusetts, and I’m passionate about trying to help those who need a leg up in marketing get just that. I am looking for cheese producers or producer associations who are interested in getting branding, packaging, and design help – who would be interested in working with me to apply for the Northeast Dairy Business Innovation Center (NE-DBIC) Dairy Marketing & Branding Services Grant

Things I can help with:

• Elevating your brand with a refreshed logo, website, packaging design, or other promotional materials
    • Help brainstorming or advancing marketing plans
    • Providing quotes/letter of commitment for performing this kind of work and helping you with your grant application to make the application process easier 

We can tackle projects from $10,000 to $50,000 according to what is available in the grants. I also would help with the requisite matching funds by offering an in-kind match (e.g. discount) percentage for my labor, so that all my marketing and design cost are in essence free to anyone I partner with on these projects. 

Please visit https://www.sarahettinger.com/ to view my work and contact me at sarah@sarahettinger.com if you’d like to brainstorm ideas, ask questions, and learn more.  It looks like a wonderful way to help me help farmers and food producers — so I just wanted to put the offer out there.

Applications open April 27, 2023 (today!) and close June 8, 2023 at 2 PM. You can visit https://agriculture.vermont.gov/document/2023-dairy-marketing-branding-services-rfa for more information about this grant. 

All my best,

Sarah

Sarah Ettinger
    603-276-9145
    https://www.sarahettinger.com/

Find us on these networks

Next Guild Event

Our 2023 Maine Cheese Festival Sponsors, Supporters & Contributors

Culture Magazine - Platinum Sponsor

edible MAINE - Platinum Sponsor

Pineland Farms Dairy - Platinum Sponsor

Five-County-Credit Union - Sliver Sponsor